Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I sent an email asking the seller to confirm the price. Will post the response.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
just called but the guy didn't answer. I left a message. If the price is legit, i will have TWO srt8's in my driveway instead of an R/T lol

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
left VM and sent email

·
Banned
8,603 Posts
May need cash right away to make the next payment on that Viper in the garage...........That is a steal if its real but "if it sounds to good to be true then......"...:smoke:

·
Registered
467 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
damn....if i hadn't already bought my car. maybe i can sell it and get most of it back and be upside on the srt8 instead...it'll work out to be the same :)

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I got a response:

"Hello,
I confirm that the total price that you must pay for this car is $19000.
First of all I want to inform you that in this moment I am out of country. The car is not with me but I putt someone in charge to make the sell for me.
The car is now located on a company that is operatying as a 3rd party in internet deals making the deal 100% safe for the buyer and seller. I hope that this is not a problem for you.
I will wait for your next email.
Thank you very much"

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
I got a response:

"Hello,
First of all I want to inform you that in this moment I am out of country. The car is not with me but I putt someone in charge to make the sell for me.
The car is now located on a company that is operatying as a 3rd party in internet deals making the deal 100% safe for the buyer and seller. I hope that this is not a problem for you.
Thank you very much"
That is odd I have the exact email with the same spelling errors. I am thinking this guy must be in Nigeria.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
That is odd I have the exact email with the same spelling errors. I am thinking this guy must be in Nigeria.
Maybe he's the Minister of Foreign Affairs that keeps asking for my help getting his family's money out of the country! I knew sending that assclown my bank info would pay off!

·
Banned
87 Posts
I got a response:

"Hello,
Thank you very much"

Out of the country in Nigeria.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
What members in Texas can do a drive by and take a look at the car? Just tell the seller to deduct the 19k from the money they owe you from Nigeria....:grin:

·
Registered
494 Posts
Tread with caution

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
id go and check it out if i could...i dont think id want to go through another trade/buy since ive done two within the last 6 mos.

damn thats a good price!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I bet this guy has a lot of money that he needs my help to move into the USA. All he needs is a $5,000 loan and access to my bank account? Man, I'll see you poor blokes later.

:smoke:

·
Registered
580 Posts
Maybe the pictures are from a member here.
How many CHSRT8s had the rear spoiler removed? Can't be a lot.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
it reeks of a scam. be careful.

·
Registered
193 Posts
BEWARE...this is definitely a scam....I am in the car business and we get warnings from our coalition of auto retailers about this kind of crap about once a week......they give you an elaborate story about not being in the US, they will have a family member take care of the sale for them, but oddly enough you can never speak to them on the phone or actually see the car....they will either try to get your bank info or have you western union a deposit to them....once you do that, its nearly impossible to get it back because the money immediately goes out of the country...they make sure the amount is small enough that you will not go through the aggrivation of trying to fight and get it back.....DO YOURSELVES A FAVOR AND STAY AWAY......IT'S ALL BS!!!!!.....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts