Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I just thought I'd introduce myself! :wave:

I was raised on the slogan "mopar or no car" but can't say I really believed it until 2005 the day I saw a "go man go" daytona on the dealership lot. I fell instantly in love with that car!!! We weren't ready to get a new car at the time though... and my hubby wasn't sure he liked it.:sad: For 2 years I longed for that car and would drool a little if i saw one.
Fast forward 2 years... we get finished paying off our current vehicle... and my hubby starts looking around for something new. We weren't wanting to trade and I must admit I wasn't too happy to think about having another car payment for at least a couple months. So I told him the only car I would consider buying right now would be a daytona charger! My husband had grown to love them too, especially the yellow one so he agreed. I figured that would never be found just looking around Huntington WV.:rolleyes: Well I was wrong... as we drove past a local Toyota lot there it set... top banana daytona charger #2115 with 11000 miles. :surprised Needless to say we now have a beautiful charger setting in the garage next to our 64 fury and 68 roadrunner.:love:

I guess you could say it was meant to be. I got my daytona, my hubby got his yellow, and my dad would be so proud to know that his little girl turned out to be a "mopar girl" after all.

Mrs WVTopBanana

·
Registered
657 Posts
Congrats and welcome from Northern Cali. Make sure you add your Daytona to the Top Banana tracking thread. Also we would love to see picks.

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
:) Welcome from your neighbor, Roanoke, Va.........nice color..:)

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Welcome to the forums from Northern Illinois!

Congrats and great color!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Welcome from Washington!! I am originally from Charleston and my wife grew up in Huntington.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the welcomes all! I'd post pictures but we haven't modded it "yet". I'm sure that mods are coming though... you can't join a car forum and not catch the mod bug!

Mrs WVTopBanana

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Excellent story with a beautiful outcome. "You can't hide love...........and I betchaa". Now don't fight over the keys kiddys. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
CONGRATS from Northern California!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Welcome from Texas !!!

GO SPURS GO !!!

·
Premium Member