Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Crystan and I just got a 2006 Charger SXT 3.5, and lets just say I am loving my commute all the sudden. The car came with the rims and the grill and so far they are the only mods I have really done. The first thing on my list is the exhaust because she is just too quiet. Maybe ya'll can point me in the direction of some basic things I can do on a moderate budget. I am thinking about at least getting a stock navigation off ebay or something along those lines. Thanks for the help in advance!!!:yes:

Attachments

·
Registered
399 Posts
My name is Crystan and I just got a 2006 Charger SXT 3.5, and lets just say I am loving my commute all the sudden. The car came with the rims and the grill and so far they are the only mods I have really done. The first thing on my list is the exhaust because she is just too quiet. Maybe ya'll can point me in the direction of some basic things I can do on a moderate budget. I am thinking about at least getting a stock navigation off ebay or something along those lines. Thanks for the help in advance!!!:yes:

Hey Gurl! Nice to see another female owner! I think maybe some tinting and a rear spoiler would set off the car. Tinting should run about $250. And depending on what spoiler you get about $200-300.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Let me be the first guy to say welcome to CF!

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
welcome from another bay area rez. i have a stock RT exhaust i found if you want it...free. all you have to do is have a muffler shop weld in some connecting pipes.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
from Northern Illinois!

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Welcome from Canada

·
Registered
616 Posts
Welcome from the East Coast!!

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Welcome from the Bay...Martinez here

·
Registered
318 Posts
Welcome from Dallas Texas. I recommend removing the resonators on the rear. Very low cost about $80 dollars max. Makes the car louder than stock.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome from Tyler, Texas
Beautiful..... The cars nice too J/K, Congrats and Welcome to the MOPAR Family
this community Has been great to me and very helpful.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Check out ridergraphics.com they've got some killer stuff that will really set off that Bone White. im trying to figure out what will look best on mine.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Welcome to the forums, from Las Vegas! Why does it seem there are so many charger chicks in the bay area?

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome from the Motor City.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well I must say.. I feel quite welcome already! I did the tint the day after I got it and it actually came with a spoiler too so that can be checked off. I would definately like to get the exhaust done next, hopefully that can be worked out! Thanks for all the suggestions!!!!

·
Registered
399 Posts
Welcome to the forums, from Las Vegas! Why does it seem there are so many charger chicks in the bay area?
Because were cool like that :tongue: :D :angel:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts