Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Let me say that every time I drive this Beast, I fall in love more & more. Had it 2 weeks now, '08 SuperBee #670, I installed the 91* cai tune on the pred., Mopar Cai., Corsa exhaust.....took it to M.I.R. today. Only got a chance to make 2 runs, 1st pass, 1.999 60' , [email protected] on stock F-1's w/34psi and very good track prep. Next weekend is the last test-n-tune so I will be there playing with the tune some to see how much more is in her. Needless to say I'm very pleased with her so far and can't wait till next weekend:driving: oh, almost forgot....race weight 4440 lbs w/me in it & 55*f outside. Just turned 8,300 miles...

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
isnt it nice?? i hear all these guys selling their chargers and getting challengers and what not! i love my charger and its not going anywhere

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
isnt it nice?? i hear all these guys selling their chargers and getting challengers and what not! i love my charger and its not going anywhere
x2!!

·
Registered
711 Posts
After installing the predator tune, run her from 1st gear slowly into the 3000RPM range and then mash it. Watch as your heart has a hard time keeping up with whats going on. I never get tired of it =))

1 - 5 of 5 Posts