Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How Do You Guys Think Louvers Would Look On Our Cars I Have Seen Some Of The New Mustangs With Them And It Looks Amazing

·
Registered
1,765 Posts

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Carbon Fiber and I'm in the bank account again. hurry before XMas!!

·
Registered
498 Posts
My insignificant vote says no to the louvers, I don't think they would look all that good on our cars due to the HUGE rear window and all.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
the rear window ones would look stupid as hell. but theyd never make em. our windows roll down....

the ones that were being talked about possibly going into production were for the rear window.

·
Registered
83 Posts
the rear window ones would look stupid as hell. but theyd never make em. our windows roll down....

the ones that were being talked about possibly going into production were for the rear window.
pretty sure everyone here was talking about for the BACK window... not the rear side windows.... lol

I think it could look good.... not my style personally, but I've seen it done on other newer cars and really liked it.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Actually louvers were meant for cars with large rear windows.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
pretty sure everyone here was talking about for the BACK window... not the rear side windows.... lol

I think it could look good.... not my style personally, but I've seen it done on other newer cars and really liked it.
lol correct you are! my second sentence was sposed to say back, not rear. oh we;l

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Give it another thought.

Attachments

·
Registered
259 Posts
I've personally always liked louvers and although they obviously aren't for every car, I would put them on my Charger.
I think those pics BlueKnights posted look pretty sweet and show some real potential.

·
Registered
820 Posts
I'm kinda old school. So I like them. Although I am not sure if I like the look of them on our cars. Maybe color matched ones would look better???

·
Registered
235 Posts
I like the looks of them, but they would have to be metal (aluminum) and not plastic. I have had the aluminum ones before and they work great, don't obstruct your view near as much as the ABS/plastic ones.
Make aluminum ones (and black) and I'm there!

·
Registered
100 Posts
actually I've always hated those things(never knew what they were called until now...) But those on that charger look pretty damn slick. I've only seen em on like porsches and crappy beater cars in the past.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Someone needs to put these into production!!!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
If they made them in carbon fiber, I'd buy em.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts