Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
i am down just go stationed in new orleans. never been to something like this but always wanted to go.that will be cool to see different chargers and look at the mods and take pics , so we can post to the forum

·
Registered
406 Posts
Nice to finally see some interest. I was about to give up and trade my charger in for a minivan.
:lol: :lol: :lol: DONT DO IT! There have been other posts in the past but we never actually get together. Sorry for taking so long to show interest, I havent checked the forums in about 30 days.. But I'd def. be interested.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Which car you coming down in? Be VERY VERY careful where you park. Cars are getting stolen left and right down here. Theyve been using tow trucks.
I came down last year in the charger. I had secured parking at Okeefe Plaza. My buddy stayed at the Holiday Inn downtown, and his Monte Carlo was stolen out of the parking garage. He had to ride back with me pi$$ed of course.

·
Registered
179 Posts
it dont matter we are gonna be by ours cars, taking pictures, looking at different mods and discussing charger you know. i can start a list and if anybody wanna join feel free .
1. Super charger Lt

·
Registered
179 Posts
oh i have been lazy to change it but i will, i live in new orleans algiers or something like that.on the east bank where do you live?

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.