Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the borla 125's with the 5" tips have no resonators, what other kits are available without resonators? even the flowmasters I've seen have resonators.... would that make the borla the loudest catback kit out currently? cause thats what I ordered LOL wonder if the wife is going to kill me :)

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Borla 125s....or a straight thru exhaust with no mufflers or resonators!!! zoomers are nice but not as loud as borla 125s (yes i know - no drone - can't ever leave that out b/c someone will post about it, but 125s are more aggressive sitting and wot)...my 2 cents...now flame away.

·
Registered
263 Posts
It looks like I am going to be following the pack on this. I talked to the sales rep today at AJUSA and he totally recommended the Borla 125's. He also reco'ed the K&N CAI...they seem to have the best prices also.

I have to wait until I get paid again before the magic happens, which sucks because I always want crap right away, but I am dropping a grand into a custom box and install for my 2 10's and amp this Friday....

Hey GoDaddy, not to change the post content, but I just noticed you dropped the RT with Eibach...you like it? I thought about dropping just the front about 1.5 to 2 inches... What did that run you if I may ask?

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
hey man, check over at the suspension threads.....there is a thread about the front being lowered and i posted pics...also if you dig there are pics of my car in that forum that show the completed job.....used the eibach sportline springs...1.8/1.9 actually more like 2.25" all around.

i have been too lazy to put pics up in the gallery - i really need to do that this weekend.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts