1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, I know there is a plenty of threads

but I still couldn't make my mind

I want the loudest most aggrissive exhaust system ever for the AWD R/T charger

I was thinking between corsa and borla, corsa more, coz I had one on my older sierra and it was awsome and has an aggrisive sound.

but not sure if it is going to be the same on the R/T

I know if i had deleted mufflers it will be loud, but i dont want to do that.

I want a fully exhaust system that only needs to be installed, no deleting no adding.

So if you know which brand makes the loudest system ( corsa, borla, magnaflow, flowmaster, bassani, ... etc )

sound clips would be very helpfull, couldn't find much on youtube.

I hop you guys will help me find what i need.

I drive a 07 AWD Charger R/T

thanks

·
Registered
507 Posts
id have to say the loudest your going to get besides ( straight pipe) is an SLP loudmouth 1. .

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
the corsa is one of the tamer systems on our car. the borla 112s are quiet, but the 125s are pretty loud.

i think for aggressive SLP maybe one of the loudest

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Flowmaster Super 44.

·
Registered
181 Posts
id have to say the loudest your going to get besides ( straight pipe) is an SLP loudmouth 1. .
I'd have to agree

The loudest thing I ever heard was the straight pipes, and the closest thing to them is the SLP LM1

Pretty tough on the ears, you'd go deaf in a month lol

·
Registered
928 Posts
agreed, loudmouth or straight pipes

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
look at the exhaust depot aggressive v8 set up... exhaustdepot.com theres a clip on there... stuffs loud man!

·
Registered
3,886 Posts

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
I haven't heard straight pipes in person yet but I heard heard cutouts on an SRT8 in person. I have to say, it wasn't much louder than my car.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thank you all for your replies

I really approciate your help

I have decided I will go with the SLP

thanks again :)

·
Registered
236 Posts
i also went with the slp lm1,along with a set of mopar LT's and high flow cats......hopefully this should wake it up:grin:

·
Registered
968 Posts
Is louder better though?

I've heard lots of loud exhausts, the trucks around here seem to love them... but in my opinion just being louder isn't usually better. There are too many cars on the road that just sound like they have no exhaust at all.

I'd go for the meanest sounding exhaust. So what is the meanest sounding exhaust to everyone? :grin:

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
:yes: The loudest I heard would have to be the SLP LoudMouth Exhaust!!
WOW CRAZY LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused:

·
Vendor
790 Posts
You guys are dead on. The SLP Loud Mouth I's are the loudest aftermarket cat-back by a good bit. Even the LM II"s are nothing short of loud in themselves, too.

Joshua, HHP

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
here are my lm II's... i love them! i'll post this clip any chance i get!

sad part is, i don't think the video does them much justice.....

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Louder is always better. I kind of wish my car was even louder. I thought my car was really loud when I first put on the catbacks. Then I got used to it and it started sounding quiet. Then I put my headers on and I thought it was really loud then I got used to it and now I think my car is quiet. But I did just get my sidewinder and I should be getting that installed in a week or two and maybe I will getting that feeling of loudness again.

·
Registered
555 Posts
You still have to consider if you want to go loud and deal w/ the annoying drone.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts