Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It’s that time again. I have changed my mind on my build and you all get to benefit from it. Lots of parts for sale so feel free to pm about anything you are interested in.

1. Eagle intake manifold- cleaned in and out and taped up, includes all oem intake to head bolts, oil cap, pcv valve, pcv hose and manifold to intake hose. Foam in back of intake included. NO map sensor. Perfect condition. $300 obo shipped in the 48.

2. Set of 8 MOPAR intake manifold gaskets part: 53022143ab. If you know about these, you know they are hideously expensive at $10 a piece give or take. Also a mopar throttle body gasket: 53022320ab and 2 pcv/oil intake manifold gaskets: 53032384ab. All are new and meant for 2009+ hemis. $90 for all of it shipped in the 48.

3. MMX eagle intake to non-eagle head adapter plates. Includes orings and longer bolts/washers. $250 shipped in the 48.

4. A mopar power steering pump part: 4782524AD WITH a HHP racing aluminum pulley installed on it. Pulley is 300+ and pump is 200+ new. Runs fine, 20k miles on pump, will not separate. $400 obo shipped in the 48.

All prices are somewhat negotiable. Paypal or cash with local pick up in AZ only.
Will take a PRE-EAGLE intake manifold, that’s in good shape, as trade.

More pictures can be sent via phone.

Thanks everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump. I know someone needs something here and I know I need moneyyy!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bumpity. Im poor, someone help me with that and in turn, I’ll send you car parts!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts