Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member here, had my black R/T since May 27, and all I can say is I love to drive now (first car since my high school car, a 96 hyundai accent, sisters hand me down, lol). It was a toss up between the charger and the mustang, after driving both and seeing the charger in person (some online pics just don't do it justice) it was an easy decision to go with the charger. And I think I've lost count of the number of head turns and compliments I've gotten while driving since I got it.

Anyway, just got the phone call earlier today that my spoiler came in, gonna go and get it tomorrow after work, and got an email this morning notifying that my black grille shipped today as well (should be here fri). Looks like I'll be occupied for a while this weekend; I may just have to just tell the boss I'm staying home on monday ... :whistle:

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forums JonnyC...I am sure you are having as much fun with your R/T as we are. I think I may be done with mods for now but the wife did say today I could get a rear deck spoiler if I want. I think I will hold off for now.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
go crazy johnny c, i know i am, and antmag - say it isn't so, you can't be done modding brother - i too am not sure about the spoiler....just not sure if i like the look or not. i need to see one in person.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Hey JonnyC, welcome to the forum, and good luck with all your mods. Put up some pics when yur done :wink:

·
Registered
600 Posts
JonnyC said:
New member here, had my black R/T since May 27,

thought it came out june 1??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts