Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
That thing looks tough as nails dude! Good job.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
I have kept track of all the stuff you have done to it and It gets more flippin sweat everytime lol!! Looks so BADA$$! :beerchug:

·
Registered
5,160 Posts

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
veewwy nice dude!!

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice whip man...you did a good job!
Thanks man!
niiiiice !!! you should remove the moldings an slam it . imo . looking good though .
Thanks I'm lowering it soon but still on the fence with the molding!
That thing looks tough as nails dude! Good job.
Thanks homie!
I have kept track of all the stuff you have done to it and It gets more flippin sweat everytime lol!! Looks so BADA$$! :beerchug:
Thanks Irish! :beerchug:
I very much agree!:bigthumb:
:bigthumb:
veewwy nice dude!!
Thanks bro and yea I know I still need to lower it LOL!!! :biggrinjester:

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
well do it jaja!!

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Looks better than before i can tell you that.
Cant go wrong all blacked out

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
damn tips and diffuser?? nice, i have them both, muahaha!!

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Very tasteful transformation of your car (unlike this FinallyCharged guy's :biggrinjester:). I agree with Inky though...moldings need to go. It will have a much cleaner look!

Awesome...and keep up those good mods!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks better than before i can tell you that.
Cant go wrong all blacked out
Thanks bro!
Very nice, I think you should lose the moldings though too. Looks almost identical to my R/T!
I'm thinking about it but little worried about the paint being darker there when the sun hits it!
damn tips and diffuser?? nice, i have them both, muahaha!!
Yea I know you do that's why I was telling you lol!!! :biggrinjester:
Very tasteful transformation of your car (unlike this FinallyCharged guy's :biggrinjester:). I agree with Inky though...moldings need to go. It will have a much cleaner look!

Awesome...and keep up those good mods!:thumbsup:
Thanks homie!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Love the car! I'm a huge Batman fan too, (ok...call me a geek) and I was going to get those same rims, but since I didn't want to be a copycat I bought some 08 RT Rims and had them powdercaoted gloss black and threw on some mean Nitto NT420S 255/55 18's. I lost my moulding and it looks way better in my opinion. I think you will love yours w/o the moulding! Attached 2 pics of my Batmobile without the moulding for you to see...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I am glad to find your site - now I know what a good one looks like.
Very good topic to share with us. Great info.:banana:
Thanks man!
Love the car! I'm a huge Batman fan too, (ok...call me a geek) and I was going to get those same rims, but since I didn't want to be a copycat I bought some 08 RT Rims and had them powdercaoted gloss black and threw on some mean Nitto NT420S 255/55 18's. I lost my moulding and it looks way better in my opinion. I think you will love yours w/o the moulding! Attached 2 pics of my Batmobile without the moulding for you to see...
Thank you homie and your Batmobile is lookin good too I really like the look of stocks powdercoated with a meaty tire! Looks real good without the molding too I am deffinately thinking about pulling them off but don't have the time right now because I know I want to give it a full clay bar and wax treatment when I do so!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts