Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Yeah, if I can add those door panels, Id do that in a heartbeat. Not feeling the console so much, not sure if I like the "stacked boxes" design. Other things I see, no underhood sound insulation, just the plenum for airflow.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
i'm definitely not feeling the center console... but i like some of the other stuff like the back seats and the carbon fiber touches.

do the 08's come without the side moldings? or did some1 take them off of that one?

·
Registered
580 Posts
Anyone notice the change in the fuel filler door?

·
Registered
374 Posts
I didnt notice the fuel door and i dont know if i like it. More convient but dont know if i like the look. You can always take one from a 06-07 though.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
I want the project headlight housings(not shown on this one).... NOT the HID stuff. The all black interior is nice too.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
ooo yea i didnt notice the fuel filler door either! thanks for pointing it out realorc! i really dont like it though! its ugly and now none of the quarter panel decals will fit right. any1 who wants decals is gunna have to swap fuel filler doors

·
Registered
246 Posts
What's that silver suspension part behind the front rotor?

·
Registered
686 Posts
look at this no hood insulation over the hood scoop duct , sad , very sad .:knockout: I also see that the red stiching is gone from the shifter and the steering wheel but is still on the seats ?? and no body side mouldings

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Official Passenger Car of NASCAR!!!:bored: :bored:

Looks like a cheaper car than the 06/07 cars. Nice interior bits but then some things look cheap like the cup holders (06 covered ones rock) and the lack of matching stiching on the steering wheel, its just the same wheel out of other LX cars.
No strut covers (gone on 07's too) No hood insulation (thus no SRT logo under hood)
At least it still has hood struts!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts