Registered
6,887 Posts
freaking nice dude!!! everything happens for a reason

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
freaking nice dude!!! everything happens for a reason

i was going to ask u, what lowering springs did you get. i like the car like that like you have it. im guessing you lowered it 1.5 inches

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
yeah i had the eibachs which is how u see it on the sig, i now have megan racing lowering springs, im lower now :grin:

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
yeah i had the eibachs which is how u see it on the sig, i now have megan racing lowering springs, im lower now :grin:
eibachs are good for me. how much do the eibachs lower it from stock? and have u had any difficulties in such as going up things?

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
nice dude!

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
eibachs are good for me. how much do the eibachs lower it from stock? and have u had any difficulties in such as going up things?
According to the eibach website, the v6 pro kit sits a little higher than then v8 one so I think its like 1.4 and 1.7 and yes you do have to be more careful with the grip going on dips and stuff, ull know what I mean when u get it lol

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
According to the eibach website, the v6 pro kit sits a little higher than then v8 one so I think its like 1.4 and 1.7 and yes you do have to be more careful with the grip going on dips and stuff, ull know what I mean when u get it lol
lol i almost forgot the grip bumper is bigger than the oem. lol and on top of that i wanna lower it just like you have it. but ima give the eibach kit a shot and see if its satisfying. it only feels good to be talking about it on forums since i dont have her with me =[ lol

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
U have no idea man, a month after I got my charger I got hit and I didn't have mine for almost a whole month!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
U have no idea man, a month after I got my charger I got hit and I didn't have mine for almost a whole month!
a month?? thats a long time.
i been waiting a week and insurance said monday-wed they should be there to take pictures so im guessing im going to wait another 2 weeks. which isnt bad. im counting down!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Congrats on the new stuff. I've been debating getting the Grip for awhile now (even before I had my Charger), but going back and forth on the retro grill and the Grip. Things I like and don't like about both of them.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Congrats on the new stuff. I've been debating getting the Grip for awhile now (even before I had my Charger), but going back and forth on the retro grill and the Grip. Things I like and don't like about both of them.
imo, a charger with a front grip just completely changes it. it makes it seem like its evolved. its an amazing looking bumper. the rear is just ugly... but thats my take. the sideskirts arent really needed.. but whenever i have the extra money i might just get me some. the front is a deffinately something u wont regret. here where i live, in NJ... i never seen a charger with one of those, i bet people will probably ask what type of car it is (well the unexperienced people in cars). thats how nice it looks.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I agree. The main thing that is stopping me from getting it is how easily you can see through the mesh and see the radiator and all. In some photos it's not very noticeable and others it's very obvious.

Do they make a thicker mess from that area. Maybe even a honeycomb style?

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
imo, a charger with a front grip just completely changes it. it makes it seem like its evolved. its an amazing looking bumper. the rear is just ugly... but thats my take. the sideskirts arent really needed.. but whenever i have the extra money i might just get me some. the front is a deffinately something u wont regret. here where i live, in NJ... i never seen a charger with one of those, i bet people will probably ask what type of car it is (well the unexperienced people in cars). thats how nice it looks.
Doesn't that NJBatmobile guy have the entire GRIP kit? He's in New Jersey!:scratchhead:

21 - 34 of 34 Posts