Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for new rotors. I used to have the cross drilled and slotted rotors from r1 concepts on my old car. But now I don't see them on their website. I also noticed that a lot of websites just have rear rotors and not fronts. I really like the look of them. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
The first time I put brakes on my old Charger, I got the R1s and Hawk pads. After that, I went with EBC and their red stuff pads and preferred them. When it comes time for brakes on my new Charger, I plan on gong with EBCs again.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Check out Brakeperformance.com

They have plain, Premium, Slotted, cross drilled, Dimpled, Dimpled & Slotted performance rotors. And they get a Zinc plating in either black or silver to prevent the non-contact surfaces of the rotors from rusting.

they also carry premium and standard brake pads in semi-metallic and ceramic, but you can still grab your preferred pads. The rotors are a great price comparably and they ship free. and the warranty isnt too bad either.

I just threw a set on my Sister's Caddy SRX, and when its time to do 'em on the Charger, i'm def getting mine there.

I think if you go for their premium dimpled/slotted ones there's a lifetime warranty against warping and they give you a set of pads free with em.

For pads I like the Bosch Quietcast ceramic, but I know a lot of peeps prefer the EBCs

and no, before anyone asks, I don't own stock... hahaha :rocker:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts