Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey im new i just got a charger se paid only $6000 its only the se version but im looking for any chargers that are in wrecking yards because i want some leather seats also want honeycomb grill and lots of other things the R/T model would have if anyone knows of any in Ontario please let me know ive been searching everywhere.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Check craigslist you can find parts all day, Ifyour not far from Detroit, check there. Ive found alot of good deals there.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks i checked the website you just gave me i was so excited lol that there were chargers there but then i looked at where and i need ontario lol thanks though!!

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Ontario California....Ontario Canada...Ontario Florida....Ontario Texas....There are several Ontario locations but I assume you mean Canada. Just trying to help. :smile:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the help i appreciate it but yes i am looking for ontario Canada!
Im 18 and i want my Charger looking really nice not 2 many people around my age with one, i really would like to find some leather seats honeycomb grill hopefully 5.6 l engine so please if anyone knows a wrecking yard let me know

1 - 6 of 6 Posts