Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
We're looking for a Hemi powered car to beta test our gauges. You'll get some free product for your efforts. If interested PM me. Thanks!

Todd
Aeroforce
Move it to Boise Idaho!! :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have a black Charger SRT8 in Bristol, TN. It has Power Ported Performance Heads and Intake, PPP 6.1 Race Warrior cam, Kooks Coated Headers with BillyBoat 3" polished cat-back exhaust, B&G Stage 3 Flash Hi-Stall Torque Converter and 20" Foose Sreedster Chrome Wheels with Goodyeat F-1s

·
Registered
474 Posts
I was wondering if you guys were going to do something for the HEMI cars. Their gauges are great everybody. They are very popular with the SRT4 crowd, and was hoping they would come into the LX cars as well. A shame I'm down in St. Louis area, I'd love to be the beta car for your gauges.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I also sent you a PM.

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
I was wondering if you guys were going to do something for the HEMI cars. Their gauges are great everybody. They are very popular with the SRT4 crowd, and was hoping they would come into the LX cars as well. A shame I'm down in St. Louis area, I'd love to be the beta car for your gauges.

What Chris said, the SRT-4 community has been very happy with their product and service.

·
Registered
219 Posts
AeroForce guys could be making thousands with those gauges, a lot of people is going to but it, and more with the easy instalation that they offer.
hope they have something ready soon

1 - 11 of 11 Posts