Charger Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
could you guys help me find the best price for the diablo predator. i have been put on 7 days a week 12 hour days until we get caught up so i have a good check comming up so i wanna get this tuner while i can. Thank alot guys

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I would like to second this post. Ive only talked to one vendor so far about it, but would like people to chime in on who has the best price on these units now that all the group buys are over.

-Pat

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tybrne has the best but i think you have to call to get a lower price than listed

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
tbyrne has the best prices ever. email them and be prepared to order. im ordering when i get my check next week

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
I have to agree. We don't just have really good prices, we have GREAT PRICES! :) They apply to the Predator along with pretty much everything else that we carry.

For the programmer, you can get that by itself with ground or next day air shipping. Then you can add either a USB or serial port cable. We just have about 20 Predators backordered for customers. The shipment on the way in will take care of those and also provide us with stock for new orders. There are more following that too.

I heard that DiabloSport is behind in Hemi Predator programmer production (say that 3 times fast!) so I think the supply might dry up for a few weeks. Hopefully they can start pumping them out again soon.

Please give us a call or e-mail for pricing!

Thanks!

TBYRNE MOTORSPORTS LLC
ORDER LINE - 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-877-482-9763)
E-MAIL - [email protected]

CHECK OUR WEBSITE FOR OUR EVERYDAY LOW PRICE POLICY!

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i may be ordering this week but the latest next week
i cant wait

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have to agree. We don't just have really good prices, we have GREAT PRICES! :) They apply to the Predator along with pretty much everything else that we carry.

For the programmer, you can get that by itself with ground or next day air shipping. Then you can add either a USB or serial port cable. We just have about 20 Predators backordered for customers. The shipment on the way in will take care of those and also provide us with stock for new orders. There are more following that too.

I heard that DiabloSport is behind in Hemi Predator programmer production (say that 3 times fast!) so I think the supply might dry up for a few weeks. Hopefully they can start pumping them out again soon.

Please give us a call or e-mail for pricing!

Thanks!

TBYRNE MOTORSPORTS LLC

wish i could reserve one you have cause im gonna have to wait till next thursday to order mine cause i should have my big check in hand that day
do you hold some if i pay a deposit or something of that nature

·
Registered
22 Posts
Well I actually pre ordered my Predator from RPM Outlet for $299.99 with free shipping.The price they are selling it now is $369.95 with free next day shipping.So lets do the math.....$50.04 cheaper....hmmmmm....Not too difficult of a decision.Now i'm not a vendor or employee or anything else.Just relaying this great price.I love the product and unlike most of the people on here it was my first modification.Good Luck

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
tbyrne is competitive and i have only heard good things so im gonna go with them

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
wish i could reserve one you have cause im gonna have to wait till next thursday to order mine cause i should have my big check in hand that day
do you hold some if i pay a deposit or something of that nature
I think we'll still have some available on Thursday unless there is a huge run on them. Best thing to do is place your order and ask not to be charged until next Thursday or Friday. Just tell the person that you talked to me on the forum about this.

btw- We have the other prices you've seen here beat! :)

TBYRNE MOTORSPORTS LLC

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
I think we'll still have some available on Thursday unless there is a huge run on them. Best thing to do is place your order and ask not to be charged until next Thursday or Friday. Just tell the person that you talked to me on the forum about this.

btw- We have the other prices you've seen here beat! :)

TBYRNE MOTORSPORTS LLC

Any units going out today???? :)

·
Registered
108 Posts
I just bought mine from RPMoutlet 369 includes next day shipping and taxes, they have them in stock...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts