Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I was hoping someone had their old r/t exaust hanging around, i really dont have $1,100 for a magna flow. from what i understand The r/t will give me a nice growl. performance wise i haven't looked into but, any offer would be greatly appriciated .

thank you,
Joe Cerillo

freehold,NJ

·
Registered
117 Posts
I bought a borla exhaust a few days ago. Gonna take a few weeks for it to arrive and get installed. Ill be looking to sell my RT exhaust then.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have an exhaust that I have not installed and might sell to the right person.
It's off a R/T with R&T package. lass than 5000 miles. (still looks new)

You'd have to pay shipping costs.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have an exhaust that I have not installed and might sell to the right person.
It's off a R/T with R&T package. lass than 5000 miles. (still looks new)

You'd have to pay shipping costs.
how much to ship to freehold nj??

·
Registered
414 Posts
Im looking for one as well.....im Michigan or northern Indiana

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hey, I still have my exhaust. I can sell it. I upgraded my exhaust about a year ago, and my old one has been just sitting in the garage. I MIGHT have the un-used hardware, but I know there wasn't much I didn't re-use for the new. I live in Stafford, VA 22554. If anyone is interested, we can talk.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Hey, I still have my exhaust. I can sell it. I upgraded my exhaust about a year ago, and my old one has been just sitting in the garage. I MIGHT have the un-used hardware, but I know there wasn't much I didn't re-use for the new. I live in Stafford, VA 22554. If anyone is interested, we can talk.
I would be interested, but I think shipping would be expensive. I put flowmaster duals on mine, its too much noise for me. sounds sweet at an idle, but its to much for me at a load. My charger is our family car.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I live in delaware ,, not to far ..

·
Registered
14 Posts
How much would you be looking to sell the R/T exhaust for? I live in Rocky Mount, NC (about 3 hours away) and would probably take a road trip to pick it up.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Blastin Bobs has some solutions for you too. And they're much less expensive. A good 6db single-in-dual-out tailpipe conversion will really look (and sound) good. If you go for 11db you're without resonators, and that will give you 'max' volume (drowns out your radio, everyone will be looking at you when waiting at a light), but that's also going to get on your nerves driving on the highway. But it's up to you.

You can get a muffler upgrade later for under $100. I recommend FlowMasters.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Does the R/T exhaust include the x-pipe? I'm just wondering because I don't know what the 3.5 pipes are like, and I'd think you have to connect the R/T exhaust just after the catalytic converters (assuming the pipes are the same size there). Is that correct?

·
Registered
1 Posts
R/T Exhaust in Maine

I just recently replaced my stock exhaust on my 2006 Dodge Magnum R/T AWD. I have the OEM exhaust stored in a warehouse and I am ready to get rid of it for a low price. Give me an offer and I will see if we can do business. I am willing to ship it out, but would prefer a local pickup

·
Registered
174 Posts
I have 2006 R/T(non Road and Track edition...) Exhaust for sale in Las Vegas. Exhaust only has 600 miles on it. I will let it go for $100.00(OBO) I hate to just throw it away... But the wifey is bugging me!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Stock R/T exhaust

I have my stock mufflers and resonators (R/T) sitting around. Any muffler shop can run pipe from cats to the back. Make me an offer and cover shipping (will send reciept) and its yours.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Blastin Bobs has some solutions for you too. And they're much less expensive. A good 6db single-in-dual-out tailpipe conversion will really look (and sound) good. If you go for 11db you're without resonators, and that will give you 'max' volume (drowns out your radio, everyone will be looking at you when waiting at a light), but that's also going to get on your nerves driving on the highway. But it's up to you.

You can get a muffler upgrade later for under $100. I recommend FlowMasters.
2nd that on the Blastin Bob's. Not to c-block any of the guys that are willing to sell you their R/T exhaust, but if its a "growl" you're looking for you might be disappointed. IMHO the R/T exhaust is way too quiet...

·
Registered
34 Posts
About R/T exhaust

Yeah I have no idea how the exhaust is setup on the pretend chargers. R/T exhaust might be more trouble than worth because your car is not dualed out from factory.

·
Registered
34 Posts
no . . it has a 2 in 2 out pancake muffler in the front coming from the manifolds or in my case headers. I cut mine out and replaced with 2 flow super 44's . . .

·
Registered
34 Posts
ANYTHING LESS THAN A HEMI ! ! ! they never shouldve put out a v6 or 4 banger . . . Tired of seeing them everywhere . . .The charger has become the new mustang . . . .

1 - 20 of 29 Posts