Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
couldn't find anything in searching for this

Basically, im just looking for a replacement bulb(s)-mainly for my foglights-that is as close to 6000k as i can get without having to do a HID conversion/get a HID kit.

I've had people suggest the Silverstar Ultra's but i havent seen them, anyone have any pics?

I also used to have the Nokya Artic White bulbs but they were too blueish colored.

In the end im just trying to get my bulbs to look at least halfway decent with my halo's so its not yellow light and white halo's

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
The silverstars are really good. They aren't hid blinding white but they are definitely white. I'd take a pic for you but the car is at the stealership.

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The silverstars are really good. They aren't hid blinding white but they are definitely white. I'd take a pic for you but the car is at the stealership.
cool, i figured id just go with those anyways.

correct me if im wrong but highbeams are 9005, lowbeams are 9006 and the fogs are 9145 right? or is it 9155

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
I honestly can't remember. If you buy them at an auto parts store they have the part number in their computer. That's what I did.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
H10 or 9145 are fogs, and 9006 = lows, 9005 = high... and there are some cheap HID kits out there right now... like $100

1 - 5 of 5 Posts