Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the topic says: CAI, Loudmouth catback, 93 octane.

Thats all that this car is getting, but i'd like an off the shelf tune to maximize what i have. Predator, SCT, etc........... Who has a solid all-around tune maximizing power, shift points, etc. I know that seems a bit vague, but i think that after a few satisfied customers post to this thread, it will become clearer. Thanks

gary

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Doesn't each predator dealer have there own "custom" tune? Or does diablo have their own canned tunes? Thanks. Sorry for the newb questions. I know the Ford and GM tuning world pretty well, but new to this Mopar view of things. hehehe

gary

·
Registered
297 Posts
Negative, the tuner comes with preloaded tune you upload to your machine. Worked great for me. I leave two black stripes now after hitting second gear at full throttle. Its a wonderful thing.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sent you a PM

gary

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
I dont have any tuners but from what I have read predator seems to be the way to go, at least that is the tuner that I will be getting shortly

·
Registered
739 Posts
Diablo X10, load up the Performance CAI tune, which is the 93 CAI tune. Per Diablo, a catback doesn't add anything to the tune hence no specification for it.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sounds good. Looks like diablo. I used them for all my Mustang EEC cars. Thanks for the responses.

gary

1 - 9 of 9 Posts