Charger Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a CAI, long tube headers, high flow cats and corsa cat back system. I paid for a dyno and "performance tune" from a shop in Northwest Houston. What I received was a check engine light and 8 to 10 return trips without resolving the problem. I now hear these guys are good with Mustangs, but not that experienced with Chargers. I need to get the car "re-tuned". Anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
you need to give FRI a call.
they have a tuner next door that does all of their work.
the shop is A.R.D (advanced racing dynamics)

he tuned the FRI 392 stroker running 11.50's (the fastest 5.7 based stroker in the contry to date) and has tuned many other very strong combinations including MY car.

i swear by Owen (owner and tuner at ARD). Hes been tuning cars in houston for 25 years. specializes in chevy's, but is phenomenal with a LX.

ive had my car at Fastlane and tuned more times than i can count there, ive had it tuned by a tuner who is now out at Hennessy tuning, and none of those tunes hold a candle to Owens latest tune on my car.

ARD is located on HWY 6 and Ad****s Satsuma (about halfway between 290 and i-10 on HWY6).
a tune runs about 450$ for a head/cam car if memory serves, not sure how much they will cut off for a bolt on car.

Talk to Alex at FRI, or Owen at ARD and tell em Miles sent you, they will know me ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts