Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I recently started a local modern Mopar club and we are currently looking for a logo. I, unfortunately, have no Photoshop skills whatsoever, but I know that some of you do. I have seen some pretty amazing creations on these forums in the past.

So I was wondering if any of you would like to create something for us. We don't need anything complicated, just something that would represent modern Mopar muscle at it's best. We are having a contest to pick the one we like the most. All submitted logos will go through a vote and the one that gets the most will win.

There is no money involved, unfortunately, but the creator of the winning logo will get full recognition for it's work. The logo that will be chosen will represent our club on our cars, t-shirts and other products. So if you wish to participate to that contest, I invite you to submit your creations before February 14.

The name of our club is '' Mopars Modernes Québec ''.

Thanks.

Eric

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
How many colors in the logo? Also, what size do you intend it to be on the shirts? The size is important because it helps determine how much detail can be included and still look right in the final size.

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
And also, how local would it be, anything that could distinguish the locale of your club etc
Things like that to help the photoshoppers with ideas.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How many colors in the logo? Also, what size do you intend it to be on the shirts? The size is important because it helps determine how much detail can be included and still look right in the final size.
No idea on the colors, up to you I guess. As for the size, I was thinking about something like this:

And also, how local would it be, anything that could distinguish the locale of your club etc. Things like that to help the photoshoppers with ideas.
Doesn't need to have anything local in it, except maybe a fleur-de-lys which is found on the province's flag.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
To give you an idea, this is what I came up with, but I'm afraid people might think it is too aggressive. Our club has it's origins from LX Forums (we used to be QCLX before it died) and I wanted to do a modern and, yes, more aggressive version of Skully. I took a skull design from the web, added the M, the two fleur-de-lys and our name. Simple, like my skills. ;)

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's nice, I like it. Any way you could insert a small black fleur-de-lys in the middle under the grey circle? Also, would it be possible to make that grey circle smaller and black? I find it really pops out on the t-shirt.

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
That's nice, I like it. Any way you could insert a small black fleur-de-lys in the middle under the grey circle? Also, would it be possible to make that grey circle smaller and black? I find it really pops out on the t-shirt.
Sure! Just give me a few minutes to work it up. I agree on losing the grey in the first one. It looked good on a white background but not so much on the black t-shirt, so I removed it. I'll take it out of the small circle also.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Dave, much appreciated.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks good!

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
If you like it, I'll work up the full sized version on a white background suitable for the print shop if you decide you want to use it.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'll submit it to the group and we'll see how it does when voting time comes. I personally like it very much, simple yet very nice. Thanks again!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice! It almost makes me forget about the -26°F weather we had yesterday.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Looks good Ddaddy. I think the fleur-de -lys should be bigger than the numbers to stand out a bit more. Also if you can add the accent on the É in QUÉBEC that would be great. My two cents. :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
5,531 Posts
Hey guys,

I recently started a local modern Mopar club and we are currently looking for a logo. I, unfortunately, have no Photoshop skills whatsoever, but I know that some of you do. I have seen some pretty amazing creations on these forums in the past.

So I was wondering if any of you would like to create something for us. We don't need anything complicated, just something that would represent modern Mopar muscle at it's best. We are having a contest to pick the one we like the most. All submitted logos will go through a vote and the one that gets the most will win.

There is no money involved, unfortunately, but the creator of the winning logo will get full recognition for it's work. The logo that will be chosen will represent our club on our cars, t-shirts and other products. So if you wish to participate to that contest, I invite you to submit your creations before February 14.

The name of our club is '' Mopars Modernes Québec ''.

Thanks.

Eric
Didn't I make you one last year? Doing an update? If I find some time I'll see what I can come up with.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes you did, about 2 years ago. :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts