Charger Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone here looking to sell there gomango engine cover. I need a second one so that I can modify it but I can't fathom spending $350 for one. I am not in a huge hurry for one but would like to get my hands on one and some place that sells them at a more reasonable price.
thanks,
spittle

·
Registered
723 Posts

Like this? If so I can get closer pictuers for you.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts

Got a new one.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
sweet :):grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Is anyone here looking to sell there gomango engine cover. I need a second one so that I can modify it but I can't fathom spending $350 for one. I am not in a huge hurry for one but would like to get my hands on one and some place that sells them at a more reasonable price.
thanks,
spittle

All the engine covers on all the Daytona's are Hemi Orange in color. You can use one from any Daytona owner. They are not color coded from the factory. Or simply search and find a modified one. :)

·
Registered
723 Posts
They all come with a orange top panel. The are super easy to paint.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah what I am loolking for is one that has orange on the top panel and just black on the sides just like it was from the factory.
thanks,
spittle

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Ok, I snapped a couple pics today. Its been sitting on a shelf for about a year and a half, so I had to clean it up. When I was cleaning it, the rub marks I mentioned buffed right off, so its in better condition than I thought (but I won't ask for more $ ).

Pics are attached.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.