Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a 2006 Dodge Charger R/T and it didn't have the front License plate bracket. Does anyone have one they want to ditch?

Alamo

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
I just purchased a 2006 Dodge Charger R/T and it didn't have the front License plate bracket. Does anyone have one they want to ditch?

Alamo
leave the front plate off :) :nervous s

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wish !! I had a BMW Z4 Convertible - without the front licenses plate. A bored cop on 71 between Austin and Houston decided to pull me over and hassle me about it. Apparently that is their favorite place to aim their laser/radar guns so when they don't see if and they are bored - they will go after you :(

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Thank God I live in a state where it's not required to have a plate on the front.

Good luck finding one.

You could always bolt it to your hood like a Taxi plaque :):):):)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Well Im packing away stuff since were moving but I should still have mine. I'll even pay to ship it to you so its one less thing to transport. Let me see if I can locate it and its yours.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
I have the one that came on my new SRT8. If its the same front bumper you can have it. its still in the plastic bag it came in. PM me and tell me if you still need it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
PM'd you ...................

1 - 10 of 10 Posts