Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor (bronze)
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,

We are over here from the SRT4forums and are looking for a donor car to produce some new parts. You would get the products installed for free for allowing us to make a template and the time it would take to install them.

We are looking to produce to two things

Headlight and Fog light protection to prevent pitting and breakage of the lights. We offer four colors to choose from clear, yellow, smoked or blue.

Smoked Tail Light Kit to get it that stealth look on the back.

If you are interested and located in the Phoenix area please PM us and we will work out the details.

Some pics of what it could look like from a SRT4 depending on color option

Thanks for your time.

Chad

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
I will be taking delivery of my charger on Saturday and would be willing to help out....

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
just looked at your website... and I might be interested in the full pro paint protection for you....

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
I am DEF interested! Please PM me!

·
Supporting Vendor (bronze)
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys for the interest in willing to help us develop new parts. To be fair we will offer DAYTONA_R/T first option since you posted first on the offer. When you get your car this weekend send us and email next week and we will make arrangements to get this done.

What color vehicle are you getting Daytona R/T?

Chad

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
RockBlocker said:
Thanks guys for the interest in willing to help us develop new parts. To be fair we will offer DAYTONA_R/T first option since you posted first on the offer. When you get your car this weekend send us and email next week and we will make arrangements to get this done.

What color vehicle are you getting Daytona R/T?

Chad
Chad,

I am getting GoMango (burnt orange). I am going to go try to pick up may charger today... :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts