Charger Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a "DEAL" on a set of 4 Weathertech Weatherflectors Window Visors for my Charger. Part number is 72403.
Been surfing, but thought someone might know of "THE" place to buy a set.
I know the product I want............I just need a place and cost!!
-JD

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have the four dodge deflectors that the dealership put on my daytona. I just took them off when I got it home. you can have them, you would have to replace the 3m tape that holds them on.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the four dodge deflectors that the dealership put on my daytona. I just took them off when I got it home. you can have them, you would have to replace the 3m tape that holds them on.
Thanks for the offer. But if you ever see the Weathertech visors you will understand why I must pass.
3M taped Plastic Breakable visors typically give @ 3" space between the window and the visors, looks like outriggers!!!!!
The Weathertech Unbreakable Lexan Optically Ground Visor is @ 5/8" from the window and they don't generate the wind noise other types do.
I have had them on many, many cars and IMHO, you cannot do better.
Even the German TUV approves, if you have spent any time in Europe you know TUV is more critical than DOT in the USA.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanx

Thanks for the leads. I wasn't sure there were other brands that made "In Channel" visors. This is not the best pic (because of distance) but here is with and without. These are the Weathertech version.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Thanks for the link, I missed this the first time round and really like the GTS ones.

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
I am so happy that I sent back the Weathertech ones and bought the GTS Low-Profile vent visors ..... they fit 100000 % better than the Weathertech's and don't bubble-out like them.

1 vote against the Weathertech's for sure ....

These are my GTS's:

·
Registered
1,238 Posts

·
Registered
13,502 Posts

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
I love my Weathertech visors. I have them on all three of my cars. :)

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
And I really like the fact I have seen these on 2 silver Chargers here now and I know exactly how they will look on my car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts