Charger Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can find 22" SRT8 black replicas?? I saw a picture of someone with a silver charger with the all black 22" SRT8 replicas.

Also looking for a nascar wing.

Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Please try here: I will dig to see if I can find more info, the details were posted some time back on another thread. I beleive they are purchasing these rims and either having them powder coated or painted.

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46037&highlight=replica+srt+wheels

BONES ENTERPRISES

Maintained by: bonesenterprises( 20138)
Bones Enterprises specializes in Genuine OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Car & Truck Accessories. The same parts you get from your dealerships but at a fraction of the cost. Items Include: Rims, Wheels, Tires, Running Boards, Floor mats, Spoilers, Car & Tonneau Covers, Bugshields & much more!!

In addition to being an auto parts and accessory supplier we liquidate items for over 200 local & nationwide automotive businesses. We are a reputable company and have been on eBay for many years where we are recognized as a premier Auto accessory supplier with a following of satisfied repeat customers. Our business hours are Monday through Friday 10 AM to 6 PM Eastern Standard Time.
Please email us at: [email protected] or phone (678) 990-2875 if you have any questions.

·
Registered
689 Posts
They are made by Verde and I believe the style number is V1150. Bones sells them but you can probably purchase them through any wheel distributor that carries Verde or can order Verde.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts