Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for an 08-09 Police Package Charger. I would consider an older model if the price was right however.

I am looking for Black with lower miles (less than 15-20k) and the 5.7 V8, NOT the 3.5 v6.

Where can I find such a unit? Suggestions?

Thanks for helping out!

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
One thing to consider. The 2008 models offer the same 3 mode ESP (ON/OFF/DISABLE) that the SRTs have. 2009 Models do not, they only have the same 2 mode as the R/Ts. No disable mode.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the pointer! I just wanted to make sure I got the newer 08 brakes since they had some complaints on the 06/07's.

The 08 pricing would probably be more in my ballpark anyway.

Know where I can find one?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If I can find a:

2008 Black Charger w/ the Police Package
5.7 V8
Less than 15,000 miles
for approximately $20,000

I am ready to buy today. Please put the word out and help me find one. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
I dont know where to get one. Best bet is to try Ebay, or start emailing dealers and police departments in your area. Where, generally speaking, is that? We have a pretty good diea of the deaprtments running Chargers.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am in the greater San Diego area. I fell in love with this ride at work actually. I think we are the only guys in town with these other than I have seen CHP with one.

I am contacting dealers as we speak and also watching EBay. The only one on there now that is close is white but an 06.

I will keep looking. Please keep me posted if you find something!

·
Banned
3,658 Posts
not many police agencies will buy a 2008 car...use it for less than 15k miles and then get rid of it. but I guess you never know, hopefully you get lucky.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am sure there are tons of cars out there sitting on lots that were bought ans then never put into service for whatever reason. Just trying to find mine :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Have put out feelers at local dealerships, from posts here on this forum, and from other places on the net.

Anyone else care to help me out and toss some leads my way?

Thanks a bunch!

·
Registered
210 Posts
I love the spot lights on the Police Package!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It's not a dealer. They sold one on EBay about 2 weeks ago for about 33k. It was a brand new 09 with just the dealer miles on it (less than 100).

All I have is their EBay info.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Check out this one on EBay: Item number: 130321707007

I would buy it for sure if it were an 08 or newer! It's in great shape and a good seller. I have talked with him a couple times the first time it was listed a week ago.

A steal if you ask me and are in the market for a 29a package Charger.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Charger

Ive got an 07 Charger R/T looks hotter then any other charger Ive seen looking to get 30k OBO

has Custom Hood, Exhaust, Rims, Spoiler all silver/Black

48K on the car it has 5.7L Hemi

Runs perfect no problems

If interested call or e-mail me and I can send you some pics

[email protected] / 302-542-1859

1 - 20 of 37 Posts