Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, first time poster.

I'll be turning 16 in a couple weeks here and I have my eye on a silver '06 Charger SE. It's got about 77,000 miles on it, but it was an insurance salesman car so they are mostly highway miles. They're asking about 9k for it. Is this a pretty good deal?

My other question is, is a Charger still worth purchasing even if it is an SE? I know that is the lowest-end model of the Charger. I mean, is it still a good-looking car even though it's the SE? I don't believe I have seen an SE in person, only photos of the car online, so I don't really know.

Thanks for the advice.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

There are a lot of guys on here with SE chargers and they are very nice cars.
It is a good choice for your first car. you can upgrade the stereo and start adding mods after you get the car to make it you own....

·
Registered
505 Posts
that's a nice car for someone's first car. i am assuming it's your first car. even if it's just an SE. i remember my first car, it would fall apart so easily that i had to drive so carefully.

what does KBB say about it. if it's not more than KBB sounds pretty good to me.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forums!

There are a lot of guys on here with SE chargers and they are very nice cars.
It is a good choice for your first car. you can upgrade the stereo and start adding mods after you get the car to make it you own....
Yes, that is what I plan on doing. Where would be the best website to buy mods from, like chally hoods and spoilers?

·
Registered
1,975 Posts

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Yes, that is what I plan on doing. Where would be the best website to buy mods from, like chally hoods and spoilers?

check the bottom of the forum for the vendors area. everything you could want can be found right here!

·
Registered
1,407 Posts

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
I think he has a 3.5L. I remember him saying that he knew the 2.7L was underpowered but felt the 5.7L wasn't as fast as he was expecting so he bought a 3.5L.
oh my bad. i was thinking he had a SE 2.7L but his sig says Sxt so he prob has what i have. My bad. :beerchug:

·
Registered
114 Posts
This is my first Car Too. I Got The R/T.

The SE is a good car. Its a charger! 2 mods (rims & Grille) can have the thing breaking necks once u pull out of your neighborhood.

Go For it. 9,000 is pretty good.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Welcome to the forums :wave:

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
I'd try to pay $8K and that if it's in good condition. What kind of option does it have.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts