Nice to see that it's finally here.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
a14umbra said:
Let me be the first to say CONGRATS!

Nice to see that it's finally here.
And let me be the second to say:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

It looks WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY better than I imagined silver would look on that car. Is that the metallic silver?

You should be feeling much better today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, go spend your money on mods..........Treat yourself... :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea the official name for the color is silver steel matallic. Man this thing is nice. I'm in love.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Congrats and have fun

( as much as you can with the 3.5).........Ha Ha....just joking

·
Registered
630 Posts
Congrats on the the new ride. Silver Steel was my third choice behind GoMango and Magnesium. Looking good.

:cool: :rockon: :clap:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Congrats man!!! That is an awesome color if I must say so myself, since I have the same color!!!! I love it. I just added rear molded flaps (I hated getting stuff on the rearend) I am saving the pennies for window tint, spoiler, chin spoiler and dual exhaust system. :santa:

Attachments

·
Registered
290 Posts
Congrats On The Ride... I Gotta Say Silver Steel Is The Baddest Color... But I'm Kinda Partial Considering I Have The Same Color... Hey, But You Didn't Hear That From Me...lol

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
I don't know much about the, other than "Chip Foose is an artist." 1BADHEMI asked me to do the Photoshop.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts