Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After getting the RDP CAI out of my car the AEFIS 2 took about 10 minutes to iinstall...

Just took the car out for a 5 mile spin to make sure the engine was at running temp. I was only going 30 to 40 mph..

Popped the hood as soon as I pulled in the driveway and the box and intake tube were
stone cold to the touch...

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Ok...it's ugly but if it works hella good, I need to know more!!! PM if you have to.

Thanks.

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
I have the demo for 2 weeks...I'll do some data logging and run the car at the track.
Cool...keep us updated! I just sold my aFe for some cash, and will be looking into new intakes when money permits. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
whats it made of sort of looks like stainless? dont care what it looks like as long as it does the trick

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
whats it made of sort of looks like stainless? dont care what it looks like as long as it does the trick

Looks like plastic to me. Keep us posted on the results.

G

·
Registered
133 Posts
Yeah...but have you seen what the carbon fibre version looks like?
Being a demo version, I'd expect rough looks...but I'm interested in how it performs.
The carbon fibre version looks hot

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
That CF intake is nice looking.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Air temp 58*...IAT temp while going 35 to 50 mph was 61* and 62*.....At a red light IAT temp went up to 83*...

I'll do more logging later when it's warmer...

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
More logs...

Air temp 61* Car is at full running temp (190* to 200*)

IAT temp leaving the house the IAT was at 80*
IAT temp at 30 mph 73*, 71*, 70*
IAT temp at 40 mph 70*, 60 mph 68*,
70 mph 66*

I'm very impressed and ordering for sure..

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Sounds promising so far!

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
I am guessing the "carbon fiber" one isn't really carbon fiber. I hate the trend of faking carbon fiber.

·
Registered
66 Posts
that CF looks great, even better with color matching filters. now i need to get rid of my old one first.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts