Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Look?! You should know better, I'm Randy. Some of you know it as "Doing The Randy." Fortunately or unfortunately, however you look at it. I'm sure most of you lean towards the latter! LOL. Pictures are to come on Saturday, after I unveil it at Cruisin' For A Cure.

Yeah, that's right - It's Secret Mod #6.

Some of you know that I'm installing a Universal Air Suspension kit. No, this is not the Secret Mod #6. What's it involve? Total custom fabrication.. I even had to move two crucial parts of the car to get everything to fit!

I wish my camera worked, but it seems to be broken. The aliens told me that it'll magically start to work again on Saturday.

I think it turned out great. Six weeks in the making.

Just a fun thread, no harm intended.

- Randy

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Fine......... make us wait til saturday. Hey I still haven't seen you cruising Temecula....Are you driving that car or just working on it all the time?

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Dang, I was all excited when I opened the thread!

BTW, I've started on the AFE CAI project. Thanks again for the help and I'll post pics when I get it done.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Should go into business Randy..you could make some serious cash :)

..oh, can i have a discount if you do? :D

·
Registered
696 Posts
I met Randy at the Spring Fling and found him to be extremely talented and very humble at the same time. Always a pleasure to talk to him.

Also met another interesting fellow from Canada with a tricked out Torred Daytona. Can't remember his name but his decals were removed and painted on instead. In my own opinion these guys finished tied for car of the show.

I know I learned a lot talking to these guys so search them out at any meet.

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Is it Saturday yet?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Look?! You should know better, I'm Randy. Some of you know it as "Doing The Randy." Fortunately or unfortunately, however you look at it. I'm sure most of you lean towards the latter! LOL. Pictures are to come on Saturday, after I unveil it at Cruisin' For A Cure.

Yeah, that's right - It's Secret Mod #6.

Some of you know that I'm installing a Universal Air Suspension kit. No, this is not the Secret Mod #6. What's it involve? Total custom fabrication.. I even had to move two crucial parts of the car to get everything to fit!

I wish my camera worked, but it seems to be broken. The aliens told me that it'll magically start to work again on Saturday.

I think it turned out great. Six weeks in the making.

Just a fun thread, no harm intended.

- Randy
That's just not nice man!!!

Looking forward to seeing it though. :grin:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I met Randy at the Spring Fling and found him to be extremely talented and very humble at the same time. Always a pleasure to talk to him.

Also met another interesting fellow from Canada with a tricked out Torred Daytona. Can't remember his name but his decals were removed and painted on instead. In my own opinion these guys finished tied for car of the show.

I know I learned a lot talking to these guys so search them out at any meet.
That would of been "me" Steve, and I remeber you.:grin:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
So it's 10:00 pm PST Saturday Sept 22 ....

where's the new Mod man???????????????

·
Registered
165 Posts
..........?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts