Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to this!!!!!:surprised

I got this :cool:

This stuff works pretty good. I was suprised with the results compared to turtle wax. The turtle wax is to jelly like hair gel i didnt like it at all compared to Gold Class.Oh yea im going to make a 2 in 1 thread rather then having a bunch of excess threads on the forums. I looked threw the whole site practically and could find nothing to answer my question so!!??
How would i go about removing the bulbs only from my highs and lows to just replace the bulbs?? The reason im asking is cause i got a really good deal on some silver stars and i wana replace them. The passenger side is way easier than the drivers side??
((((The passenger side))))

((((The drivers side))))

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
47 Views And No Feed Back!!!!

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
47 Views And No Feed Back!!!!
Maybe people are just being PO-LITE! J/K ... Nice shine you got there!

As for the lights, you'll have to remove the airbox to gain access to the lights. There you go, now get out there and change them up!

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Maybe people are just being PO-LITE! J/K ... Nice shine you got there!

As for the lights, you'll have to remove the airbox to gain access to the lights. There you go, now get out there and change them up!
Thanks topbanana107 thats what i figured but just by looking at the thing it looks like a tight squeeze? ill try it and let you all know.:lol:

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I love that silver shine on your car.... mine also shines thanks to driwash solutions :D awesome product!

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Nice

I love that silver shine on your car.... mine also shines thanks to driwash solutions :D awesome product!
THANKS!!!:lol: I want to remove the moldings but im afraid of the famous indents in paint???

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
THANKS!!!:lol: I want to remove the moldings but im afraid of the famous indents in paint???
I got a perfect example today on why I should not get rid of the side moldings....
Some old guy with a POS stratus wide opened his front door at a local 7-11......
he slammed my car and the moldings stopped his foking door for good.....
I saw everything trough the store's window.... so no thank you... my moldings are staying for good!

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
close call

I got a perfect example today on why I should not get rid of the side moldings....
Some old guy with a POS stratus wide opened his front door at a local 7-11......
he slammed my car and the moldings stopped his foking door for good.....
I saw everything trough the store's window.... so no thank you... my moldings are staying for good!
Thats what i had in mind also was the door ding problem. I think im going to keep them on because i do shop alot at DINGMART((WALMART)) and i heard that you can get a ding there by just parking your car there LOL But same here their staying on.......

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Looks good dude. I use Gold class too. I dont know if I like Maguires so much cause they work sooo damn good, or cause they smell so damn good :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.