Charger Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hemiboy from Allpar had a good eye on sold to Priddy photo:

Look closely at 'shark nose' on the silver car, top right side photo.

Now compare with the image below.

Source of Image: Priddy and Company | The Carconnection.com

·
Registered
16 Posts
I likely need a new set of contact lenses, but I'm not sure what we're supposed to see here. I can't tell what the front end on the silver one looks like with that cover on it.

·
Registered
37 Posts
If you look through the mesh "cutout" for the radiator, you'll see the forward raked grill just like Chrysler's drawing represents.

Like it or not folks, those are examples of our new Chargers sitting on the car hauler. Well maybe not ours, and certainly not mine. ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Stevasaurus said:
Like it or not folks, those are examples of our new Chargers sitting on the car hauler. Well maybe not ours, and certainly not mine. ;)
Not mine either! :mad: I hope it's a real fast car so nobody sees how ugly it is! :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Looking at the silver car on the truck..that front end looks to make a true styling statement...

I bet the cars kick @ss especially for a V8 hemi rwd for under 30 grand.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I think it's a gimmick. Dodge wouldn't just coincidentally stick a truck carrying 3 of the new Chargers out in Public for someone to bumble along and take a picture of. I just don't think Dodge is quite that foolish. That would be like Osama Bin Laden walking down the street in New York a week or two after the 9/11 event. Definitely not a place and period of time he would want to be seen. Dodge may be becoming stupid all of a sudden but surely not that stupid.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They don't anymore.

They are freight in a close semi that are backed into the plant.

·
Registered
19 Posts
If you notice the way they've masked the "hips" I would have to believe this is the charger, or at least one itteration of it, like it or not. . .

·
Registered
16 Posts
Actually the 300Cs have that same "hip" that those pics are showing are covered up. I have a picture of a 300C on my wall in my room so I know.... so I wouldn't go on believing that is the Charger just because they covered up those. For that matter there is still the hanging aura floating around that these are new cars but are not necessarily going to be badged Charger.

·
Registered
94 Posts
CarFreak said:
Actually the 300Cs have that same "hip" that those pics are showing are covered up. I have a picture of a 300C on my wall in my room so I know.... so I wouldn't go on believing that is the Charger just because they covered up those. For that matter there is still the hanging aura floating around that these are new cars but are not necessarily going to be badged Charger.
There's also the official announcement from DCX that included a drawing that looks just like those cars. Sorry, game's over.

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
Dude, WTF. Lol. I was reading the first posts and trying to understand what the whole conversation was about. Then I looked at the date. Lol. Too funny!! I was lost reading the posts.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Dude, WTF. Lol. I was reading the first posts and trying to understand what the whole conversation was about. Then I looked at the date. Lol. Too funny!! I was lost reading the posts.
Got me too!
I was trying to figure out what the change was to the front end.:knockout:

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
Pointless post here or just playing for numbers?
Not playing for numbers at all. Just dug this and a few other ones up and thought some might like to have a look back. I came across these by looking for something entirely different. Now that I think about it I can't remember what I was searching for. :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,418 Posts
so there was a charger forums before we ever knew what the modern day charger was going to look like? Odd lol ... but funny none the less I too was like wtf if the OP talking about new front end then saw the date LOL :grin:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts