Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I PLACED MY ORDER ON 9/3 FOR MY CHARGER RT. RECIEVED MY LATEST UPDATE ON 9/22 THAT STATES MY CAR IS STILL IN "D". NOT SCHEDULED TO BE BUILT YET AS OF 3:22PM. HOPE I SURVIVE THE WAIT :sad:

·
Registered
608 Posts
Don't feel to bad, take a look at my sig :) :)

·
Registered
263 Posts
What's up with all the status'? I just went to the dealer and bought one off of the lot, there were like five to choose from...

Anyways, what does d1, d2, e, f, g, etc mean?

·
Registered
122 Posts
dagummit said:
What's up with all the status'? I just went to the dealer and bought one off of the lot, there were like five to choose from...

Anyways, what does d1, d2, e, f, g, etc mean?

Here you go:

BB: Review by fleet department
BD: Special equipment processing
BE: Edit error
BG: Passed edit n/a for schedule
BGL: Edit ok parts unavailable
BX: Passed edit available for schedule
C: Sub firm
D: Firm schedule - dealer has allocation and all parts available
D1: Gateline schedule - scheduled to be built
E: Frame
F: Paint
G: Trim
I: Built not ok'd
J: Built ok'd
JB: Shipped to body vendor
JE: Emission check
JS: Shipped to storage
KZ: Released by plant , invoiced
KZL: Released - not shipped
KZM: First rail departure
KZN: First rail arrival
KZO: Delayed/recieved
KZOA: Plant holds
KZOB: Zone/distribution holds
KZOC: Carrier delays
KZOD: Carrier holds
KZOE: Mis-shipped vehicle
KZOF: Show/test vehicle
KZOG: Damaged vehicle
KZOH: All other reasons
KZT: Second rail departure
KZU: Second rail arrival
KZX: Delivered to dealer
ZA: Canceled

·
Registered
290 Posts
I'm With Dagummit.. I Went To The Dealer And Just Picked Up One.. Fully Loaded All The Trimmings Right Off Of The Lot... No Wait, No Status...
What City Do You Live In...???

·
Registered
608 Posts
1BADHEMI said:
I'm With Dagummit.. I Went To The Dealer And Just Picked Up One.. Fully Loaded All The Trimmings Right Off Of The Lot... No Wait, No Status...
What City Do You Live In...???
It's all in the sig my friend :)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Need to move to N. VA....most Dodge lots have 5 or 6 of them. Hell, one near where I work at has a Daytona just sitting there. It also has the Copperhead Viper at a wallet pounding $88k.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I Had Plenty To Choose From Also, But Not The Way I Wanted. I Ordered Steel Silver With R/t Package,electronicsii, Navigation,sirius Radio. I Did Not Want A Sun Roof. Unable To Locate Any In The Tri-state Area.

·
Registered
600 Posts
i just dont get it... i ordered 8/23/05 and i was in bx and now they said bg??? AREGGGG

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
camero said:
Don't feel to bad, take a look at my sig :) :)
"Sept 22/05...........D2 status"

WTF is "D2" status? Thought I had a complete list of status codes... don't see D2 anywhere.

Other post in this thread had same list I have. Would like to know what D2 is since I figured I would go from D to D1 and then into the gateline/assembly?!?

·
Premium Member
7,632 Posts
moparfan said:
"Sept 22/05...........D2 status"

WTF is "D2" status? Thought I had a complete list of status codes... don't see D2 anywhere.

Other post in this thread had same list I have. Would like to know what D2 is since I figured I would go from D to D1 and then into the gateline/assembly?!?
D2 is VERY GOOD. It's the point at which the factory floor gets the order to build the car. Very likely that you'll go into production in the next several days to 1 week.

Check out mylxinfo.com. For a small donation they'll track your car through the build. There's also a sticky at the top of this forum from autorail1 who will give you daily updates on your vehicle if you supply the VIN. Worth every penny in my book.

·
Registered
608 Posts
mnunes said:
D2 is VERY GOOD. It's the point at which the factory floor gets the order to build the car. Very likely that you'll go into production in the next several days to 1 week.

Check out mylxinfo.com. For a small donation they'll track your car through the build. There's also a sticky at the top of this forum from autorail1 who will give you daily updates on your vehicle if you supply the VIN. Worth every penny in my book.
Yup, what he said. Most chargers in stock around here have a whole lot of options I dont want/need :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
At least eight Chargers including a Daytona at Keffer Dodge in Charlotte, NC. I'm not sure - but my impression is that they are price negotiable.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts