Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the best place to purchase a pair of mopar long tubes and high flow cats? I have been looking at them for a while, just wanted to see if anyone can help me find the place to get them cheapest.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
look at the supporting vendors. if u want mid length headers then go with mopar, but if u want to get a good deal on long tubes then wait for the vendors to post a thread that says "group buy" then dynatech, slp, or kooks headers are all good choices. u'll probably get the best deals on the forum, but it still costs a lot.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
look at the supporting vendors. if u want mid length headers then go with mopar, but if u want to get a good deal on long tubes then wait for the vendors to post a thread that says "group buy" then dynatech, slp, or kooks headers are all good choices. u'll probably get the best deals on the forum, but it still costs a lot.
If anyone wants to go that route, we have the Kooks, Dynatech and SLP long tube headers on sale. Very good prices without a GP! :)

Tom

TBYRNE MOTORSPORTS LLC
ORDER LINE - 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-877-482-9763)
E-MAIL - [email protected]

CHECK OUR WEBSITE FOR WEEKLY SPECIALS! INSTALLATION SPECIALS AVAILABLE!

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wanna thank everyone who has given input on this thread. Mopar supercenter does have the best price on these headers that I have seen, cheapest I had seen was around 1100 dollars but they have them for under a grand. May have to go on and purchase those. Thanks guys!!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
For whats its worth, I paid $850.00 for mine. BUT, they were purchased as part of a $18,000.00 package deal.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Was going to try and hold off but I think i'm ordering them today :)

Just need to find a local shop to do the install.

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Tbyrne, is there a website with your products?
Considering he is a Banned User, I don't think you will get a reply. The website in his post also shows GM only now.

Also, you just replied to a 7 year old thread... :clap:

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts