Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

AEM Two 4-1 Ceramic Headers with Catalytic Converters

AEM's original race-inspired design for enthusiasts who live in the upper RPM range.

Dyno tuned and tested against the competition for maximum performance

CAD-rendered, race-inspired 4-into-1 design emphasizes top-end power for road racing applications
50 state pending legality
Mild steel with ceramic coating

4-Into-1 header is designed for maximum top-end power and features lightweight CNC machined flanges, CNC mandrel bent tubes, and robotic TIG welded construction. AEM's true trapezoidal merge collector unites the precision-mitered primaries for a smooth transition, reduced turbulence, and increased ground clearance. The high-quality 1018 mild steel construction is ceramic coated for optimal heat insulation.

All hardware and installation instructions included.

Best of all - FREE SHIPPING

No Coupon codes needed, no phone calls to get a deal, just order when you are ready...Direct Link Below

http://www.promotiontuning.com/Merc...ory_Code=0507ChargerPerformanceExhaustHeaders

Thanks
James
http://www.promotiontuning.com

·
Registered
488 Posts
im assuming this is only for the 6.1L ...correct?

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
sigh. deals like this only happen after i settle on shorties.
and.. no.. i think theyre just "mopar longtubes".. AEM makes them and they are tagged by mopar a lot of the time. im 99.79% sure these will fit on a 5.7

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Wow. I thought my wife and I were about to have to argue. Thankfully the 6.1 aint out yet.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yup.. They look identical to the Mopar LT's.. :)

Do they include the same sensor extensions and everything so folks don't have to worry about throwing codes or rewiring?

This is a heck of a good deal here, folks!

Yes they will come with all the sensor extensions. DC Sports/AEM does everything the right way the first time!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Shipping to Canada?

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Do they come with all needed hardware and gaskets? If so put a set on the shelf and I will order them tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Do they come with all needed hardware and gaskets? If so put a set on the shelf and I will order them tomorrow morning.
Absolutlely does... DC Sports quality control is second to none... We can add Strut bars to the orders as well for $169.99 shipped if anyone is interested...

·
Registered
877 Posts
So are these units identical to the mopars? Just wandering thanks!!

1 - 20 of 106 Posts