Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
from reading many post here it seems that some LTH sit lower than others. i cant remember which ones, but someone had their headers scrap on a speed bump or something else. i was wanting to get some info from those that have both LTH and lowered suspension. i would appreciate any info you guys have.

thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Mine have been known to occasionlly "touch" the odd "high" speed bump, or the particularly steep incline to a shallow flat.....still , wouldn't change a thing.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Mine have been known to occasionlly "touch" the odd "high" speed bump, or the particularly steep incline to a shallow flat.....still , wouldn't change a thing.
what size tire and how low of a drop you sportin?

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
20's...

am down 1.5 of front and almost 2 on back

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Im runnin kw coilovers and kooks LT's and i rarely have a problem scraping. Sometimes on really high speed bumps i have to go over sideways but for the most part im ok.
-Bill

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
My Zoomers sit pretty low with my KW's at their lowest setting. The other day a kid asked if ever hit my exhaust because it looks like its 1 in from the ground. I told him nope but I am extra careful.

·
Registered
350 Posts

ditto for me...

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
trying to decide whats next, headers or suspension. not planning on anything crazy. thinking 1-1.5" drop in the front and 1.5-2" out back. as for headers trying to decide between mopars and kooks. leaning to wards mopars, don't want to deal with CEL's. just trying to plan everything out.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
trying to decide whats next, headers or suspension. not planning on anything crazy. thinking 1-1.5" drop in the front and 1.5-2" out back. as for headers trying to decide between mopars and kooks. leaning to wards mopars, don't want to deal with CEL's. just trying to plan everything out.
Im going with Kooks, since I have to reflash my PCM and I'll just have them delete the CEL or whatever they do.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts