Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the official attendance list ....

1.charginscott

·
Registered
739 Posts
1. charginscott
2. Jim M
3. Justin
4. Rob H
5. Jon B
6. Kent M 1
7. Kent M 2
8. Danny
9. Mark SHSU
10. Rob D
11. Johnny Bee
12. John W*
13. Brian S
14. Don M
15. Extreme
16. JJ W
17. Mike T

if you are going to RSVP on this list, please send us an email at [email protected] also. we are keeping the master list and will submit it to the track.

·
Registered
727 Posts
1. charginscott
2. Jim M
3. Justin
4. Rob H
5. Jon B
6. Kent M 1
7. Kent M 2
8. Danny
9. Mark SHSU
10. Rob D
11. Johnny Bee
12. John W*
13. Brian S
14. Don M
15. Extreme
16. JJ W
17. Mike T

if you are going to RSVP on this list, please send us an email at [email protected] also. we are keeping the master list and will submit it to the track.
Is this for the Toys For Tots trackday? If so count me in, I already sent an email for registration.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes it is - I didn`t know when I posted this that they had a list at SCLX. But it`s cool to see who all is going.

Scott

·
Registered
739 Posts
Yes it is - I didn`t know when I posted this that they had a list at SCLX. But it`s cool to see who all is going.

Scott
no problem scott, it is good to see who's going. we are just keeping a master list because of all the forums. thx always for your hard work, it is appreciated.

so far, 26 LXs have said they are coming.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Thanks Guys I'll be coming From San antonio (ACLX), and I can't wait to meet everyone, and whoop some.........JK. All For a Great Cause!

careful what you wish for ...... :lol: :lol: -- gonna BEE a fun time !!

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
10 days to get new tires. not counting on it haha. hopefully my wheelspin isnt gonna be too bad off the line cuz my tires are real low on tread

·
Registered
739 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
if you're w/in driving distance, make plans to come out. support a great charity (Toys for Tots), meet some great LXers, and get to shake hands with Heidi from Billet Tech.

http://www.spacecitylx.com/Future Events.html

http://www.spacecitylx.com/flyers/lonestarflyerv3.pdf

so far, we have 30 registered to attend. about 60% racers, 40% spectators. send an email to [email protected] to register.
Looking forward to seeing everyone out at the Track event this weekend.

For those that are coming from out of town. Here is the hotel info. that Heidi and a few others are staying at. It is close to the west side meeting spot for caravan to the track (25 minutes away).

Fairfield Inn by Marriott
Houston I-10 West
15111 Katy Freeway
Houston, Texas 77094

Tel: 281-646-0056

Norma Martinez (General Manager)

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
YO!
ill be there. got my surgery crap re scheduled so that i would be able to make some passes on the track. and get some times down for once on my car, even if my whheels take half a second off.

gonna come with virtually bald wheels(stock 06 road and track), burn em up this weekend and purchase new rims/tires after next weeks fatty paycheck.

4 grand raise for the win!
ive been trying to decide between 18's for performance. or do what looks best and get them 20's.. neither here nor there tho...

question:
do i need a helmet?
i know my dad MIGHt still have his old one from when he used to autocross his porsche(sp? lol is there an S in tehrE?) so i may have to go dig around the house for it if so.

·
Registered
313 Posts
YO!
ill be there. got my surgery crap re scheduled so that i would be able to make some passes on the track. and get some times down for once on my car, even if my whheels take half a second off.

gonna come with virtually bald wheels(stock 06 road and track), burn em up this weekend and purchase new rims/tires after next weeks fatty paycheck.

4 grand raise for the win!
ive been trying to decide between 18's for performance. or do what looks best and get them 20's.. neither here nor there tho...

question:
do i need a helmet?
i know my dad MIGHt still have his old one from when he used to autocross his porsche(sp? lol is there an S in tehrE?) so i may have to go dig around the house for it if so.

If your car runs 13.5 or faster you will need a helmet --thx

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
i dont know if my car can run a 13.5 lol. i dont think it can. and my dad doesnt have his helmet anymore. what a pickle!

·
Registered
313 Posts
i dont know if my car can run a 13.5 lol. i dont think it can. and my dad doesnt have his helmet anymore. what a pickle!

stock 5.7 will run 13.8 and higher so you will be fine -- if needed you prob can borrow from someone for a pass or two..look fwd to seeing you out there

·
Registered
410 Posts
Will my SRT run under 13.5 ... ?? I've never raced on a track ... only on the street...

Car is stock except full Magnaflow and k/n filter...

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Johnny - I thought it was 13.99 and quicker that you needed a helmet?

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Will my SRT run under 13.5 ... ?? I've never raced on a track ... only on the street...

Car is stock except full Magnaflow and k/n filter...
Yes it will.

SRTBEE has run a 13.00 and I have run a 13.04 at this track before. Those are our best times with stock SRT's. Bring a helmet if you got one. If not there are several of us that have helmet we will let you use to run down the track.

Also, you need to be wearing pants, not shorts, to run down the track.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Johnny - I thought it was 13.99 and quicker that you needed a helmet?
Each track is different Scott. At Lonestar, it is 13.5 and quicker, you need a helmet.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Thanks for the heads up ... I'll pick up a helmet... Do they just need to be DOT certified?

1 - 20 of 70 Posts