Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lone Star Mopar Shootout in Baytown - November 10-11

A group of us from another Dodge site are planning a big meet at the Lone Star Mopar Shootout in Baytown on Saturday morning, November 10 at 10 am. We'll be meeting in the parking lot outside the show at HRP.

Info on the show: www.moparshootout.com

I want to extend this invitation to everyone here on ChargerForums and in the LX community all over Houston to come out and join us! We all had a blast at Armadillo's place back in Feb. and it would be great to get that kind of turn out again - or better!

Post here if you think you can make it!

THIS IS IN NO WAY INTENDED TO REPLACE OR INTERFERE WITH ANY OTHER LX MEETS THAT WERE ALREADY PLANNED IN THE HOUSTON AREA IN NOVEMBER. IT IS JUST ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY FOR CHARGER OWNERS TO COME OUT AND SHOW OFF THEIR CARS!

Also a few of us are meeting at Denny's on I-10/Katy Freeway at Wilcrest that morning at 8 am for breakfast and driving out to HRP as a group. Everyone is invited!

·
Registered
313 Posts
A group of us from another Dodge site are planning a big meet at the Lone Star Mopar Shootout on Saturday morning, November 10 at 10 am. We'll be meeting in the parking lot outside the show at HRP.

Info on the show: www.moparshootout.com

I want to extend this invitation to everyone here on ChargerForums and in the LX community all over Houston to come out and join us! We all had a blast at Armadillo's place back in Feb. and it would be great to get that kind of turn out again - or better!

Post here if you think you can make it!

Also a few of us are meeting at Denny's on I-10/Katy Freeway at Wilcrest that morning at 8 am for breakfast and driving out to HRP as a group. Everyone is invited!

thx for the invite David to the houston lx crowd -- this is 1 week after our spacecity lx track day at lonestar raceway in sealy --- so folks, if you wanna see some mopar racing at a natioanl event --- try to chk this out ---

·
Registered
353 Posts
SOB! thats the weekend i plan on going to the Ren Fest. I might make it on sunday. I live in Baytown

·
Registered
121 Posts
I'll be there on Saturday, but I'm going to enter into the car show,see you guys there

View attachment 26437

1 - 6 of 6 Posts