Charger Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all!

Trying to find anyone who has or knows someone who has seen a Lockpick Retrofit adapter for fairly cheap at least less that 200 for the 05-07 LX's to allow them the use of the 08-10 730n RER and RHR nav sat bt radio to replace the REC.

It is SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED to do that for only the LOW SPEED BUS SYSTEM FOR THE CONVERSION TO BE FULFILLED

anyone....please lol I just bought the radio for 1/3 the price i have seen it go for and the go anywhere between 500-1000 dollars so im trucking on to see if i can get the same deal with the lockpick cuz i dont want to have to splice and check and rerun everysingle wire lol

However from previous tests and splices of current wires I have found out i can get the radio to work and the SWC are recognized but I cant seem to get the audio from the radio to the factory amp in order for the music to play bcuz if i could I def wouldnt buy the lockpick

ANYWAY......sorry for the long post... ._. if anyone has any info or is willing to sell one Lemme know you dont have to pm me if you dont want to its not that big of a deal unless you got it for mad cheap haha

Thanks for reading and any advice/info you can provide!!:bowdown:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts