Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is the best place to buy the lock knob o-rings? I know that they are on here for cheap mods, but the links to do not work anymore. I am looking for red o-rings.

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
5/16" O.D. x 3/16" I.D. x 1/16" is the size that I got for black o-rings from home depot in the sink repair aisle

not sure where to get the red ones though... try using the sizes I provided and it should be easier...

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
I had to go with a special vendor from work for my color(yellow)...Very hard to find to match..It took him 2 wks to get them..wyatt seal out of richmond.VA....Yellow is used in scuba gear...Red is used for VCO fittings using O2 and N2..NOT Cheap..Bag of 50 48.00.......but I now have plenty to use....

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
I had to go with a special vendor from work for my color(yellow)...Very hard to find to match..It took him 2 wks to get them..wyatt seal out of richmond.....Yellow is used in scuba gear...Red is used for VCO fittings using O2 and N2
dude, teach me your cool ways:cowsmile::bowdown:

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Alittle hijac- Hey Pat...Have you done any Dashhawk on the IAT for your intake...I'm thinkin..uummmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
I had to go with a special vendor from work for my color(yellow)...Very hard to find to match..It took him 2 wks to get them..wyatt seal out of richmond.VA....Yellow is used in scuba gear...Red is used for VCO fittings using O2 and N2..NOT Cheap..Bag of 50 48.00.......but I now have plenty to use....
Wyatt seal makes excellent o-rings and seals. we use them on our Can making machinery at work and they wear like iron... well worth the extra money they cost...

·
Registered
2,453 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Wyatt seal makes excellent o-rings and seals. we use them on our Can making machinery at work and they wear like iron... well worth the extra money they cost...
Thats why I got them, they will last and don't fade.....I will not have to by anymore........:bigthumb:

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Looks like a nice inexpensive mod!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I went out an bought some 5/16OD 3/16ID o-rings at Lowes. Cheap and easy mod.

Modding is like a drug. More!!! :hungry: :icon_cheers:

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
5/16" O.D. x 3/16" I.D. x 1/16" is the size that I got for black o-rings from home depot in the sink repair aisle

not sure where to get the red ones though... try using the sizes I provided and it should be easier...

Thanks for the size info Pat. :bigthumb:

I bought a pack of 100 black viton o-rings from ebay for like $6. I just put them on. I like it! :D

Sooo...

As a rainy Saturday afternoon bonus for my fellow enthusiasts, I'll send a pack of 15 o-rings (enough for all 4 doors plus 3 spares) to the first 5 people that want 'em! No charge, free shipping (mailed in a standard envelope) US address only please!

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
As a rainy Saturday afternoon bonus for my fellow enthusiasts, I'll send a pack of 15 o-rings (enough for all 4 doors plus 3 spares) to the first 5 people that want 'em! No charge, free shipping (mailed in a standard envelope) US address only please!
Wow, no takers for free o-rings?? Oh well, I was just trying to be nice and save someone a trip to Home Depot or buying 100 o-rings when they only need 12.:)

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
ill take some :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts