·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Oh my god.... thats too funny. Sad but funny

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
"...Air craft grade stainless steel...."

Yeah - whatever.... Mebbe if they could spell 'Aircraft'.......

What a crock of chit.......

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
these sites should b closed FALSE **** MAN

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
"...Air craft grade stainless steel...."

Yeah - whatever.... Mebbe if they could spell 'Aircraft'.......

What a crock of chit.......

lol aircraft make it sounds like it was taken out of a plane wing id b a little worried

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^^^^^^^^^ Lol

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
these sites piss me off cause for a second i get happy then its like **** to good to b real

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
wait these things actually work, hahaha i bought a couple of these a while back when we used to street race in philly we would strap em on unsuspecting cars and just have a ball laughing...they sound real suprisingly...but no significant value whatsoever...

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wait these things actually work, hahaha i bought a couple of these a while back when we used to street race in philly we would strap em on unsuspecting cars and just have a ball laughing...they sound real suprisingly...but no significant value whatsoever...

r u kidding? they really work?

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
pearl r/t they really sound like bov? if they do i wanna buy 1 put in my moms car scare the **** outa her

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
pearl r/t they really sound like bov? if they do i wanna buy 1 put in my moms car scare the **** outa her
A BOV is a short, sharp Pssstttt! on release of the throttle (dumping of manifold pressure on over-run). This will not achieve that - this just makes the 'simulated' high pitched whine of a turbine as the engine rev rises. It's bollocks. :smoke:

·
Registered
230 Posts
I wish they had a pair price so I could strap em on my CVPI. The guys at the county shop would have a fit till they realized what it was

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
if your ricer and you know it clap your hands

·
Registered
370 Posts
must be good for at LEAST 30rwHP!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts