Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know none of you ever throw your trash out the window or launch it over into the back seat, so where do you store your "in-car" trash until you can deposit it in the proper receptacle? My wife uses a plastic walmart shopping bag in her car, (2013 Mazda6) usually wrapped around the E-brake handle... and it kinda annoys me. It looks so... getto... I just bought this bag for her car, but have not got it yet. I was going to buy two, one for my car, but decided to wait until hers is installed to make up my mind if I want one for the Charger.

So what do you use? Got a better one? One that works well in our cars? TIA!

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
I know none of you ever throw your trash out the window or launch it over into the back seat, so where do you store your "in-car" trash until you can deposit it in the proper receptacle? My wife uses a plastic walmart shopping bag in her car, (2013 Mazda6) usually wrapped around the E-brake handle... and it kinda annoys me. It looks so... getto... I just bought this bag for her car, but have not got it yet. I was going to buy two, one for my car, but decided to wait until hers is installed to make up my mind if I want one for the Charger.

So what do you use? Got a better one? One that works well in our cars? TIA!
We only use bags on a long trip, and generally it is a big paper grocery bag stuck behind the drivers seat. I like that bag you linked too... I may have to get one for our road trips!

·
Registered
909 Posts
I've never needed one.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, up until recently I've never needed one either. But a week or so ago I took the wife and her mother on a road trip to Colorado, and when we got back and started cleaning out my car I realized that I'm probably gonna need a litter bag in here if we do any more trips in this car. My other car, the Miata, there isn't any room inside the cabin for any bag, and since I mostly drive that car alone, it doesn't generate any trash. Hmmm... a common theme becomes apparent.

Her car = full of garbage, some of it in a tacky walmart sack tied to the E-brake handle
My cars = spotless inside and out even without any trash bags
My car after she has spent a few days in it = loose trash all over and in need of a litter bag

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
721 Posts
Haven't put one in my Charger or 300C yet because neither one is a DD at this point.

With that said, I wouldn't like the one in the OP's link. Blocks the A/C vents and power port. I guess it's fine if you don't carry rear seat passengers.

In my DD and my SO's car, I use one of these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017RX7GWW

Doesn't stick out enough to annoy or obstruct rear seat passengers, and if your interior is black, you'll hardly notice that it's there.

·
Super Moderator
11,467 Posts
Can't really think of a reason to have a trash bag in the car unless eating fast food on the road and I never do that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts