Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have in the past been able to list a car for sale on eBay Motors, Cars & Trucks, Dodge, Charger - as an example. This for no fees.

In the last month, I have not been able to use the correct category, such as above example. It changes to a format that charges $95. I can use eBay Motors, Parts or Literature, or other semi related categories, for no fee.

Any ideas?? I like eBay for the most part, and have good success. I like their feedback set-up.

TP in VA

Or is there a good site that one can list for fee, pay when is sells?? I can use Craigslist, but the 1 week run, and the need to do it all over, gets tedious. And I find Facebook Marketplace very tedious.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,182 Posts
As far as I can remember eBay has charged you $95 to list a car, which I believe now is up to $125. I believe it's been that way for quite some time now. I remember back around 2000 or 2001, that time frame, I think it didn't charge a fee, could be wrong though.

Craigslist is nothing but a pain in the ass anymore, unless you're a creep looking to get paid. I tried selling my motorcycle and a car on there to no avail. 90% of the calls/texts/emails are spam, and the other 10% are people lowballing you or 19 year olds begging for a deal.

If you're in a semi-populated area, see if your neighborhood is on Nextdoor.com. You can sell stuff there. If it's a fairly decent car why not try one of the legit sites like cars.com? Won't be free, but will be less of a hassle.
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top