Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Get into your Charger, turn off/mute the cell and music center, roll-up all the windows and close the moonroof. Now take off to the highway and Listen:

Listen... to the cabin let in just enough sound to keep you in tune with your surroundings.

Listen ... to the aerodynamics as you slice thru the wind.

Listen... to the engine as it breathes in fresh.....then exhales gases thru chrome and powder coated tips.

Listen... to the motor as it continually reaches a quietness at sustained speeds, allowing the exhaust to play a tune to it's natural rhythm.

Listen... to the tires grip the pavement as they propel you safely down your path.

Listen... to the suspension as it works effortlessly to keep you in contact with the road.

Listen... to the deep throaty purr at 70 mph, knowing that you can unleash a menancing roar at WOT that would scare most drivers into a panic.

Yes, turn off Everything, take a drive, and Listen... to the Beautiful sounds your Charger makes, then Smile while you orchestrate your own music.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
hehehe I call mine Magnaflow Music :)
My hubby calls it drone!!

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Who wants to haul around my 3 kids so I can enjoy the silence.....:lol:

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
I thought that was a normal thing to do

·
Registered
260 Posts
nice thread...

I take my charger for a ride every day... I just drive it on the beach and enjoy
the great handling, comfort and the tons of tourque...

and every time I start my engine I keep my door open,
I focus, I wait until no car is passing by and its so quite,
start my engine and listen to the engine and exhaust...

bottom line..I enjoy every second in my charger....from the moment
I start it to the momnet I turn it off...

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Every time I go to start my Daytona I leave the garage door closed just so that I can hear the roar from the start up. Usually I drive with my radio on, tonight I’ll drive with it off, and with my windows open so that I can hear the engine better.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Are you One with your Charger?

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I've pretty much taking to not ever playing the radio or doing anything else other than listening to that baby go......

Most relaxing and reassuring sound(s) in the World!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Amen for the SPG....:smile: :smile:

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Every time I go to start my Daytona I leave the garage door closed just so that I can hear the roar from the start up. Usually I drive with my radio on, tonight I’ll drive with it off, and with my windows open so that I can hear the engine better.
Just don't forget to OPEN said door before trying to leave... like my one college roommate did once! :lol: Fortunately, no damage to Saleen #146 and only minor damage to the door!

LMAO!

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
Try taking off on a deserted country road with the windows down and sunroof open. No radio or cell phones. Use autostick.
Nice and smooth up thru 1st, 2nd, 3rd until about 50mph. Then downshift into 2nd.
Nirvana!!!!!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Have you been 'listening' lately?

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
every day - time is getting short. soon the snow will fly and I will have to roll up my windows

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It's Spring, and will be 75 degrees tomorrow. Listen.....and make sure your baby sounds Better than she did when it was new.

Enjoy

1 - 20 of 42 Posts