Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a 2012 Dodge Charger but I don’t have a rear spoiler on it. I don’t really like the look the the oem spoilers for the 11-14 chargers, but I really like the look of the hellcat spoilers. I’ve seen people put on the hellcat spoiler onto these generations, but to me it doesn’t look right since the curves don’t line up. I think I’m going to go with the super bee spoiler, but before I did that I was just wondering if anyone knows any lip spoilers that fit the 11-14 chargers better than the hellcat one. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I have no personal experience with this brand:

There is Sarona as well..but their customer support and overall quality can be questionable.
I'd especially be carful with the 3 piece spoilers as you never know how good their manufacturing moulds are:

Next best option is to look at a cheaper ABS plastic SRT style spoilers or get an (more expensive) OEM one which in all likelihood is fiberglass and will hold up better over time.

I'd happily buy a Danko 3-piece rear spoiler...but he doesnt even have the mould ready yet..so who knows how long it will take to get that ready!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have no personal experience with this brand:

There is Sarona as well..but their customer support and overall quality can be questionable.
I'd especially be carful with the 3 piece spoilers as you never know how good their manufacturing moulds are:

Next best option is to look at a cheaper ABS plastic SRT style spoilers or get an (more expensive) OEM one which in all likelihood is fiberglass and will hold up better over time.

I'd happily buy a Danko 3-piece rear spoiler...but he doesnt even have the mould ready yet..so who knows how long it will take to get that ready!

Okay I’ll look into those ones, thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts