Charger Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2014 charger rt with a jay greene custom grind cam and a few bolt ons and a diablo sport t2 nearing 440whp .. ive had problems being in limp mode for around 3 months and cant seem to figure it out .. its been to dealerships that refuse to help due ti my mods and 4 mech shops that charge me for inspection but cant seem to figure it out either. My car seems to crank and start but more often than not reverts into limp mode a few seconds into starting .. the dash lights up and i get random codes on my scanner .. i have nearly 97k miles please help.. any info is greatly appreciated

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I have a 2014 charger rt with a jay greene custom grind cam and a few bolt ons and a diablo sport t2 nearing 440whp .. ive had problems being in limp mode for around 3 months and cant seem to figure it out .. its been to dealerships that refuse to help due ti my mods and 4 mech shops that charge me for inspection but cant seem to figure it out either. My car seems to crank and start but more often than not reverts into limp mode a few seconds into starting .. the dash lights up and i get random codes on my scanner .. i have nearly 97k miles please help.. any info is greatly appreciated
Your best bet is to talk to Jay about it. Anyone on here is taking a stab in the dark to try and answer it. We don't know what codes you're getting or what precedes it going into limp mode.

If Jay tuned it, he'll fix it. He didn't get the reputation he's got for leaving people hanging with inoperable cars.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts