Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys... (that counts the gals too), just wanted to say that run to Vermont sounded like it was great fun also, wanting to give blood and be refused is a pain. I dont know if they have a program where folks who went through Chemo can buddy up with folks who are currently going through it or their families but that would be a great idea. I live in Hopkinton Ma and am a proud owner of a 2007 charger R/T .. got the all wheel drive version. (not sure if that was a mistake or not). But I am looking for some help. I am trying to find the 20" wheels that look like the ones on the Road and track version but not chromed. I have friends in Lakeville so I intent to go down to Daves shop and say hello. I also want to do some suspension mods but not sure if I want to lower it much so I don't know which way to go. Just all the considerations of new wheel sensors being programmed, if you get a chip set up will it void the powertrain warrantee. Just general stuff like that. Thanks for all your help and will try to make it one of these days to your meetings somewhere.

thanks (yes my name is also) David

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
David, welcome!! Some quick searches on the forums should answer most of your questions easily, just a little reading time required.

Look forward to seeing you at a Meet and Greet, keep checking the New England section, only a few more weeks of summer left!

Tom

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Welcome to the forums...

Welcome to the forums, you're sure to meet Charger finatics, learn alot here, and have fun too!

·
Registered
641 Posts
Thanks for checking it out. There is a lot of info on this site as well as some good old time ribbing and jabbing, all in fun though. Just ask NHDAVE! lol

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Hey Dave,(Striker), welcome to the N E England forum. Tons of info here vfor you. Great group of people also. Ask away, they'll answer. Again,welcome.

Gary

1 - 5 of 5 Posts