Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my heated seat backlights is out, not the dots but the little seat the lights up at night. Does anyone know if there is a bulb that needs replaced or is it something major that isnt worth it? Its not important but its REALLY bugging me! Any help would be appreciated! Thanks! :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
One of my heated seat backlights is out, not the dots but the little seat the lights up at night. Does anyone know if there is a bulb that needs replaced or is it something major that isnt worth it? Its not important but its REALLY bugging me! Any help would be appreciated! Thanks! :beerchug:
you need to dismount the bezel, remove those buttons and replace the light... I don´t remember where, but here at the forum, a friend post the "how to".

I understand about the "bugging" feeling... I have a bigger problem: all the A/C controllers : OUT!!! looks very sad at night, only the radio looks bright with lights :( but in my case, I need to change all the freaking a/c panel!!!! :(

good luck friend!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmm i shall look for it.....any other advice guys?

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
The light bulb is not serviceable separately ... I bought a complete switch and replaced it myself ...

part # 4602389AA about $25 from the dealer

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ill check into the part number at my dealer on monday thanks!

·
Registered
298 Posts
On the how do I everything thread there is one for changing al the intirior backlight u can use that to take it apart and replace it I changed my color to red

1 - 6 of 6 Posts